Now more than ever, jailhouse lawyers need our support. To support the JLM, please click here. Your support will help us ensure all jailhouse lawyers have access to our publications. Thank you for supporting our work.
- Federal Prisoners’ Limited Options for Bureau of Prisons’ Loss and Damage of Property
- Buck v. Bell: The Supreme Court’s Reckoning with Race and Capital Punishment
- Staffer blog: Fundamental Fairness in Criminal Convictions Through Incorporation of the Sixth Amendment
- Staffer Blog: Gaps and Remedies in Prison Medical Care
- Staffer Blog: The Tide is Turning Against Solitary Confinement