The JLM is staffed by a wonderful group of law students with unique expertise in issues affecting our readers. Over the next few months, our staffers will be blogging about the issues that they care about, from immigration law to healthcare in prison. Check back for new blog posts!
- Federal Prisoners’ Limited Options for Bureau of Prisons’ Loss and Damage of Property
- Buck v. Bell: The Supreme Court’s Reckoning with Race and Capital Punishment
- Staffer blog: Fundamental Fairness in Criminal Convictions Through Incorporation of the Sixth Amendment
- Staffer Blog: Gaps and Remedies in Prison Medical Care
- Staffer Blog: The Tide is Turning Against Solitary Confinement